9 februarie 2012

I want you...

...to promise me...

- that you're never gonna lie to me. Regardless of what happens, trust is one of the few things that makes the difference and I don't want us to lose it. It's priceless !

- that there's always gonna be something special between me and you. Whoever comes and goes, in and out of our lives, "us" is gonna be different.

- that you'll always talk to me. When you'll need someone close to help you get rid of the anger inside or a shoulder to cry on, you know where to find me. I'll always be there. and I promise to help, care and do my best to make you feel better.

- that you'll do your best to become a better person. Not for me, nor for anyone...but for you.

- that you're always gonna be able to keep your head up in any situation; no matter what happens, you have to be proud of yourself, of whom you are and of what you've accomplished...

Niciun comentariu: